Saturday, May 29, 2010

How To Introduce Yourself : Interviews

Hi friends,
This is an attempt to find out the best ways to get introduces yourself in many occasions. This article consists of three parts, i.e. General Occasions, Interviews and Informal.

 The most common question in any interview is to tell about you. Unlikely in the general conversations, all those who are going for an interview, have to keep few things in mind. Some tips to try:
Tips:
In a formal interview FIVE major aspects have to be covered while making self introduction such as, Name, Place, Qualification, Family Background and Hobbies
Name: The person has to be clear in throat while voicing out the first word. Then after a greetings sentence \ phrase, one has to introduce himself \ herself.
Examples:
Statement
Comment
Part-I: Good Morning/Good after noon/Good evening/Hello!
Part-II: My name is ---------. / I am -------.  
Right
Part-I: Good Morning/Good after noon/Good evening/Hello!
Part-II: I'd like to introduce myself. I'm------------ .
Right
My self---------
Wrong
Good night, my name is ------
Wrong
Note: Never ever utter “Good Night” while making \ starting the conversation
Place: While speaking about place origin, I hope there should not be any confusion. Few examples are …
I am from -------./
My home town is ---------------./
I am a native of--------------.
Qualification:  
I have graduated from. /
I have completed my ------------- from---------.
Family Background:
Examples:
Statement
Comment
There are -------- members in my family. /
I have a family of --------
Right
There are five members in my family, including me.
Wrong
  Hobbies:
My hobbies are----------/
My interests are--------/
I like to -------------
IMPORTANT: DON’T FORGET TO HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
 Please post your opinion about the post. If you have any new idea on this topic, feel free to contact. Please read the post related to introducing yourself in general occasions.

1 comment:

saktishree said...

Its a best blog ever for me