WhatsApp video calling feature has arrived. Although, the video calling feature isn't in the main build yet, but it has finally shown up in the beta version as an actual working feature.
Here is what you should do –
For Android Users:
- Go to play store and search for WhatsApp...
- Open WhatsApp's Google Play listing
- Scroll dow towards the bottom of the page
- Towards the end, you can see an option that says Become a beta tester tap on I'M IN (See the image)
- Confirm on the next screen and wait for a few minutes
- Come back to WhatsApp listing page on Google Play
- You should see an option to Update WhatsApp to beta version
- Update the app
- Enjoy WhatsApp videocall.
How to make video calls –
UPDATE: WhatsApp release video calling features for all (iOS, Android and windows) on 15th Nov 2016.
Tags: WhatsApp, Video Call, Android, Mobile